Juniper now deals with 517 customers worldwide
Trailer Mounted Kyoto Containment Mat
At Juniper, we have long been concerned with the collection of waste water and contaminants during engine washes and have investigated most of the current collection systems.
Our self contained Trailer Mounted Kyoto Containment Mat (JMP/KYOTO/D/6777/C200 - NSN 4235-99-464-5834) features a high-powered vacuum unit discharging into an 87 gallon onboard storage tank powered by a 36V battery giving over three hours continuous operation before recharging is required. The mat itself is supplied with insertable foam inserts for the sidewalls providing a raised edge to capture the waste water, although there is an optional version available featuring inflatable sidewalls as an alternative.
The unit is supplied complete with a detachable, fully adjustable vacuum collection nozzle with robust flexible hose, battery charger, rubber squeegee, weights for anchoring the mat, and a repair kit in case of punctures or tears to the (optional inflatable) mat.
Embodying all the traditional Juniper virtues of rugged build quality, ease of use and unrivalled back-up and expertise, the Trailer Mounted Kyoto Containment Mat might just be what you need for your next engine wash.
• Totally self contained
• Stowable polyurethane containment mat measuring 35ft x 12ft stored on a powered reel
• Integral 87 gallon stainless steel storage tank
• Powerful vacuum unit with flexible hose and nozzle assembly
• 36V battery giving up to 3 hours continuous operation
• Battery charger supplied
• Towable, compact and manoeuvrable
• Portable weights for anchoring mat in windy conditions